Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unbelievable Mid Century Modern Renovated Home in Salt Lake City



























































































The Benchmark has been set for what can be done with some of the great MCM existing homes we have available here in Utah! I must have gone back and looked at these pictures 20 times in the past 2 days, this home actually gave me chills and the nagging desire to clean and declutter my home! This home was built in 1957 and the homeowner was kind enough to share some before pics. He is an absolute artist! I can't imagine anything more beautiful! And certainly unique. I find it much more exciting than I do any of the new huge custom homes. I can't imagine leaving this home but it is actually for sale! 3 bedrooms/3 baths/2600 sq. ft/.21 acre lot and a swimming pool with pool cabana. Offered at $749,000. Enjoy the pics!

2 comments:

  1. I just came across your blog and am absolutely delighted that there is going to be someone in Utah who gets it. I love everything mid century. I just looked at the pictures of this renovated home and just about died. I would be in heaven if that is what I got to wake up to and live in every day. I have been dreaming of somehow designing a line of furniture and home accessories that are reminicent of mid century design. We are relocating to Utah in about a month and are so excited to go up there and shop for our very own Mid century home! I came accross your listing for the North Orem house and wanted it so bad but it looks like it sold.
    I left a message on your voicemail to please help us find our mid century home. I hope to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I called you back but I guess we missed each other!! I'd love to help! Give me a call. The family decided to keep the N. Orem house but they may be persuaded. Otherwise there others!

    ReplyDelete