Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cool Uses for Green Products. Cali Bamboo




If you are looking for some green products that are absolutely gorgeous and good for the earth check out Cali Bamboo. Their prices are really good and they are very easy to work with. I love going through their photo galleries. I have about 10 years of future projects that have been inspired by the pics I've seen there. We've recently installed a bamboo fence at our home. The price was comparable to other products out there but it looks much cooler and is good for the environment to boot!! They now have decking countertops and more!! Check it out just for the fun of it!! I worked with Eric Ledbetter and he was fantastic! You can find the link for them on my site http://www.melaniekomenkul.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment